Chicken with Summer Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy, fresh-tasting, and summery all add up to a dish we call simply Chicken with Summer Vegetables. And with the great price and popularity of both, it's bonus time.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized yellow squash, cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add chicken and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on both sides. Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 more minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains, and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 315mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!