Chicken with Summer Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy, fresh-tasting, and summery all add up to a dish we call simply Chicken with Summer Vegetables. And with the great price and popularity of both, it's bonus time.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized yellow squash, cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add chicken and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on both sides. Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 more minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains, and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 315mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.