Cowboy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do cowboys like to chow down on? We heard that they have big appetites, so we came up with this casserole that's fit for the hungriest of cowboys. Cowboy Chicken Casserole is sure to lasso 'em in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-1/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine soup, tomatoes, corn, black olives, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with half the tortilla strips. Sprinkle half the chicken over the tortilla strips. Top with half the soup mixture, half the scallions, and half the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 396
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 74 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 809mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.