Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Armchair travelers, take note! A trip to the Greek Isles is as easy as this fast Greek chicken recipe! Bathed in all the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean, this is a super weeknight or company fancy meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- In a grill pan or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese, additional sliced black olives, and some diced red bell pepper.