Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Armchair travelers, take note! A trip to the Greek Isles is as easy as this fast Greek chicken recipe! Bathed in all the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean, this is a super weeknight or company fancy meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- In a grill pan or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese, additional sliced black olives, and some diced red bell pepper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!