Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Armchair travelers, take note! A trip to the Greek Isles is as easy as this fast Greek chicken recipe! Bathed in all the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean, this is a super weeknight or company fancy meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- In a grill pan or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese, additional sliced black olives, and some diced red bell pepper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!