Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Armchair travelers, take note! A trip to the Greek Isles is as easy as this fast Greek chicken recipe! Bathed in all the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean, this is a super weeknight or company fancy meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- In a grill pan or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese, additional sliced black olives, and some diced red bell pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"