Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need something to serve to company or maybe that special friend, check out this tasty combination of herbs for a touch of class that's a sure winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Pound the chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Lightly coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat; add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until tender and no pink remains. Remove the chicken; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining ingredients and cook for 3 to 4 minutes; pour over the chicken and serve.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.