Honey Mustard Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the secret ingredient to delicious chicken! Any ideas of what it could be? If you guessed that we’re cooking with honey mustard, then you’re right. Your entire family will be marching to the beat of a new drum once they get their fingers on these, flavor-packed drumsticks. And since this honey mustard recipe is so easy, and cooks up in no time at all, it’s easy to understand what makes it so popular!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon and dry mustards, honey, and cream; mix until smooth.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot, but not smoking. Add the chicken and cook 7 to 9 minutes or until evenly browned, turning frequently.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour the mustard mixture over the chicken. Cover and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, until the juices run clear in the chicken.
- Arrange chicken on a serving platter; stir the sauce and pour over the chicken. Enjoy!
Test Kitchen Tips
- When preparing this dish, make sure you use dry mustard (not prepared mustard) along with the Dijon mustard. This will guarantee the most delicious results!
- Looking for more delicious drumstick recipes? We've got just the thing! These Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes are exactly what you need.
- Our Tasty, Quick, and Easy Chicken Recipes make sure everyone can have something they love.
- No one knows how to fry chicken like the good people down South! That's why we've got a collection of Southern Fried Chicken Recipes we know you'll love!
- Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes: 6 Barbecue Chicken Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Classic Fried Chicken
- The Best Chicken Tenders Ever
- Baked Crispy Chicken
- Chicken & Veggie Shepherd's Pie
- Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites