Honey Mustard Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have them marching to the beat of a new drum once they get their fingers on these. Our Honey Mustard Drumsticks are an easy recipe that cooks up in no time at all!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds)
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mustards, honey, and cream; mix until smooth.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and add the chicken. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour the mustard mixture over the chicken. Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Arrange the chicken on a serving platter. Stir the sauce and pour over the chicken.
Make sure you use 1-1/2 teaspoons dry mustard (not prepared mustard) along with the Dijon mustard.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!