Hot 'n' Spicy Chicken Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Taste buds in need of some spice? This is the dish for you - Hot 'n' Spicy Chicken Dinner. We promise not to disappoint.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds chicken legs and thighs, skinned
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except chicken; pour mixture into a greased microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange chicken over rice mixture, and cover loosely with wax paper.
- Microwave, covered, at HIGH 15 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 14 minutes or until chicken is done.
This recipe was tested in an 1100-watt microwave oven. If time is not an issue, this casserole can easily be baked in a conventional oven, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Either way you cook it up, it's mighty tasty.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.