Lemony Garlic Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
What's our secret to fancying up a whole cut-up budget-friendly chicken? Look no further than a homemade zesty marinade made from flavorful fresh ingredients. The result is a moist and tasty Lemony Garlic Chicken.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-to 3 ½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish. Pour lemon juice mixture over chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)