Lemony Garlic Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
What's our secret to fancying up a whole cut-up budget-friendly chicken? Look no further than a homemade zesty marinade made from flavorful fresh ingredients. The result is a moist and tasty Lemony Garlic Chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-to 3 ½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish. Pour lemon juice mixture over chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!