Mushroom and Chicken-Topped Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We already know that chicken and waffles is a winning combination, so why not dress it up by adding fresh mushrooms and a few fancy-schmancy ingredients? Before you know it, you'll have a tasty, no-fuss dinner of Mushroom and Chicken-Topped Waffles!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 4 ounces fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 4 plain frozen waffles
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook mushrooms about 1 minute. Add spinach, cover, and cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken, soup, and milk; heat, uncovered, until hot.
- Toast the waffles until light golden. Place on individual plates and top each with an equal amount of mushroom mixture, then a sprinkle of blue cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!