Mushroom and Chicken-Topped Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We already know that chicken and waffles is a winning combination, so why not dress it up by adding fresh mushrooms and a few fancy-schmancy ingredients? Before you know it, you'll have a tasty, no-fuss dinner of Mushroom and Chicken-Topped Waffles!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 4 ounces fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 4 plain frozen waffles
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook mushrooms about 1 minute. Add spinach, cover, and cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken, soup, and milk; heat, uncovered, until hot.
- Toast the waffles until light golden. Place on individual plates and top each with an equal amount of mushroom mixture, then a sprinkle of blue cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.