North End Skillet Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We think the best kind of recipes are fast and flavorful, and our North End Chicken Skillet definitely checks both boxes! This easy one-skillet meal uses shortcut ingredients to limit prep time, and make sure to cut the chicken thin for lightening fast cooking!
What You'll Need
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained
What to Do
In a large skillet, blend onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; let stand 5 minutes. Bring mixture to a boil and stir in chicken and vegetables.
- Cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is done and no pink remains, stirring frequently.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.