We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the Greeks have something to celebrate they shout, "Opa!" This baked chicken recipe, marinated in lots of great Greek flavor, is worth lots of "Opa's!" That's why we've called this dish: Opa! Chicken. Now, give it a try and let us know if you agree.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, lemon zest, and lemon juice; stir until well combined. Add parsley and stir well.
- In a resealable plastic bag, place chicken and add marinade. Seal bag and massage to coat chicken completely. Refrigerate 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove chicken from bag and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken and bake, uncovered, 60 minutes or until deep golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.