Orange Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fuss-free chicken dish, Orange Chicken Packets are the clear choice. Just layer mushrooms, pinto beans and orange slices on foil with boneless chicken breasts and seasonings then wrap, grill and serve. Told you it was simple. (It's tasty, too!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2-pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12- x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in center of each rectangle. Top with chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Top with orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring edges of foil together and seal ends of foil well.
- Place packets on grill rack, cover, and grill 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and its juices run clear.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!