Mama's Garlic Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make your own rotisserie-style chicken at home with our easy recipe for Mama's Garlic Chicken. The aromas that'll come out of your oven are so amazing, that you'll have the whole family running to the dinner table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-1/2 pound) whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken in a lightly greased shallow pan. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub on chicken.
- Place garlic in chicken cavity. Pour broth into chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer inserted into thigh reaches 175 degrees F or until no longer pink in center, basting occasionally with broth. Let sit 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.