Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a "buttery crispy" way to make fried chicken and it doesn't involve any frying! Our Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken is super juicy, flavorful, and extra crispy. Your family is going to devour this oven-fried chicken!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted (see Note)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4-pound) chicken, cut into eighths
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on all sides. Place on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake 1 hour, or until crispy and no longer pink in center.
We tested this recipe using Grassland butter. For more great recipes using Grassland butter, visit www.grassland.com.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!