Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a "buttery crispy" way to make fried chicken and it doesn't involve any frying! Our Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken is super juicy, flavorful, and extra crispy. Your family is going to devour this oven-fried chicken!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted (see Note)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4-pound) chicken, cut into eighths
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on all sides. Place on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake 1 hour, or until crispy and no longer pink in center.
We tested this recipe using Grassland butter. For more great recipes using Grassland butter, visit www.grassland.com.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!