Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a "buttery crispy" way to make fried chicken and it doesn't involve any frying! Our Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken is super juicy, flavorful, and extra crispy. Your family is going to devour this oven-fried chicken!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted (see Note)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4-pound) chicken, cut into eighths
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on all sides. Place on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake 1 hour, or until crispy and no longer pink in center.
We tested this recipe using Grassland butter. For more great recipes using Grassland butter, visit www.grassland.com.