Pan-Grilled Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to fry these wings in order to get 'em crispy. Our Pan-Grilled Buffalo Wings have that just-fried texture without all the oil and fat!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Buffalo wing sauce. Toss until all wings are coated evenly.
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill the wings for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheets and bake for 45 minutes.
- After wings are baked, remove them from the oven and drain if necessary. Place in a large bowl and add wing sauce; toss to coat well.
- Place coated wings back on baking sheets and bake 5 to 8 minutes more until crispy and no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".