Pan-Grilled Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to fry these wings in order to get 'em crispy. Our Pan-Grilled Buffalo Wings have that just-fried texture without all the oil and fat!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Buffalo wing sauce. Toss until all wings are coated evenly.
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill the wings for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheets and bake for 45 minutes.
- After wings are baked, remove them from the oven and drain if necessary. Place in a large bowl and add wing sauce; toss to coat well.
- Place coated wings back on baking sheets and bake 5 to 8 minutes more until crispy and no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!