Pepperoni Chicken Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Versatile chicken breasts are dressed up in a restaurant-worthy pepperoni cream sauce to-die-for. In under 30 minutes be a hero with our Pepperoni Chicken Supreme main dish that tastes like there's a secret chef in the kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Saute chicken until browned on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chicken back to skillet and continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
We suggest making the most of this luscious, creamy sauce by serving this dish over some cooked pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!
Smothered Chicken Florentine
15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore
Barbecue Chip Chicken
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
We've got 21 Chicken Drumstick Recipes that are as delicious as they are simple!
Baked Crispy Chicken
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
"Don't Peek" Chicken