"Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Not-Stuffed Stuffed Salmon breaks from the tradition of stuffing a whole fish with a filling. Our flavorful topping adds a tasty excitement to a salmon fillet, and is sure a lot less work.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package cornbread stuffing, prepared according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons ( stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish then cover with prepared stuffing and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve whole, or slice into individual portions to serve.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!