"Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Not-Stuffed Stuffed Salmon breaks from the tradition of stuffing a whole fish with a filling. Our flavorful topping adds a tasty excitement to a salmon fillet, and is sure a lot less work.
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package cornbread stuffing, prepared according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons ( stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish then cover with prepared stuffing and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve whole, or slice into individual portions to serve.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"