"Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Not-Stuffed Stuffed Salmon breaks from the tradition of stuffing a whole fish with a filling. Our flavorful topping adds a tasty excitement to a salmon fillet, and is sure a lot less work.
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package cornbread stuffing, prepared according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons ( stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish then cover with prepared stuffing and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve whole, or slice into individual portions to serve.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.