Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
What to Do
- Between two sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper, pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thickness. Using a fork, poke chicken several times (this helps the marinade penetrate the chicken).
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tablespoon oil, the salt, pepper, lemon zest, garlic, and rosemary. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Coat the chicken breasts in flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook chicken breasts 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook onion 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add lemon juice, wine, and mustard; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly reduced. Serve chicken topped with sauce.
If you like this recipe, then you should check out our collection of Tasty, Quick, and Easy Chicken Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 328
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 73 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 375mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.8g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.