We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
These tender and savory Polynesian Wings will have your taste buds begging for more because they're so melt-in-your-mouth good.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can frozen orange-pineapple juice concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1/2 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 4 pounds chicken wings
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine juice concentrate, peanut sauce, cilantro, chili-garlic sauce, ginger, and marmalade; reserve 3/4 cup marinade, and chill remaining marinade.
- Pour reserved 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken on baking sheets.
- Bake 35 minutes. Brush remaining marinade on wings and bake 10 more minutes.