We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect recipe for when the whole family is at home for dinner. It's a fine example of how fancy-tasting and fancy-looking can still be easy-cooking that's on the table fast. Our Provolone Chicken is always moist and juicy, making it a family-favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Sprig of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish; press both sides of the chicken into the crumbs. Place the coated chicken pieces in a greased 9'x13" baking pan. Sprinkle with oregano, top with provolone cheese, sprinkle with parsley, and dot with butter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until done, then remove from the baking pan and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.