We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These party-pleasing potato lollipop appetizers will be the hit of your next gathering. They're easy to prepare, easy to pass around, and eye-catching as can be!
What You'll Need
- 24 wooden craft or lollipop sticks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 Idaho potatoes, washed, not peeled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Soak the wooden craft sticks in water 20 minutes, to prevent burning.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Cut ends off potatoes then cut each potato into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 24 slices). Carefully slide craft sticks into each potato slice along the edge. Dip "lollipops" into the oil mixture. Using a pastry brush, make sure each potato slice is evenly coated on both sides. Place on rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender and golden, turning once halfway through cooking time.
Serve with your favorite topping such as spicy mustard, pesto sauce, sour cream and chives, or chunky salsa.
For more information about Idaho Potatoes, visit www.idahopotato.com
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!