Ranch Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A sweet pineapple juice marinade is the key to making these Ranch Chicken Breasts taste extra-moist and delicious. Prep your chicken breasts in advance, and you'll only need 15 minutes to bake up a delicious dish when company arrives!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) milk recipe ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- chopped parsley for garnish
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the pineapple juice and dressing mix.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour half the juice mixture over the breasts; reserve the remaining juice mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 hours. Discard marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the marinated breasts for 20-25 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cornstarch, water, and remaining juice mixture and cook until thickened. Serve sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
Start off dinner with our Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.