Sesame Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that you could make your favorite crispy chicken fingers right in the microwave? Yep! With our recipe for Sesame Chicken Fingers you can enjoy crispy, crunchy fingers in just 10 minutes, no frying oil needed!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 2 separate shallow dishes, place flour and beaten egg. In a third shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip chicken into flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumb mixture, coating each side equally.
- Place chicken strips in prepared baking dish and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Serve these with plum sauce or dipping sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)