Sesame Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that you could make your favorite crispy chicken fingers right in the microwave? Yep! With our recipe for Sesame Chicken Fingers you can enjoy crispy, crunchy fingers in just 10 minutes, no frying oil needed!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 2 separate shallow dishes, place flour and beaten egg. In a third shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip chicken into flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumb mixture, coating each side equally.
- Place chicken strips in prepared baking dish and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Serve these with plum sauce or dipping sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.