Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is adult and kid friendly! That's right, no matter your age, you're going to love this fast and easy way to put dinner on the table. With a few cooking hacks from the Test Kitchen, you'll be whipping up a sweet, sticky, succulent main dish in no time at all.
What You'll Need
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into finger-sized strips
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- HONEY SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and no longer pink in center.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
Just a Suggestion!
- A bowl of our hot fried rice is a great go-along when serving Sesame Chicken as a main dish!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 461
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 155mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,140mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.