Shortcut Chicken 'n' Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This skillet version of chicken 'n' biscuits uses some simple shortcuts to help you get dinner on the table faster. Shortcut Chicken 'n' Biscuits is a 2-step supper that's full of down-home flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (12-ounce) jars chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except biscuits. Pour into a skillet and top with biscuits.
- Cover and cook on medium-high heat 18 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and biscuits are steamed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 653
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 2,010mg 84 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.