Skillet Pepperoni Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy weeknight dinner idea that's straight out of the Mr. Food Test Kitchen - Wheel of Fortune Collectible Cookbook. We slathered tasty chicken breasts with a to-die-for pepperoni cream sauce to make this irresistible Skillet Pepperoni Chicken recipe. It's "Wheely" good!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in quarters
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Saute chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until browned on both sides and no pink remains in center. Remove chicken to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients and cook 5 minutes, or until hot. Add chicken back into pan and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
- Don't miss out on all the exclusive, behind-the-scenes photos, fun, "Did You Know" facts, recipes from million-dollar winners, and more! Click here to get a sneak peek of what's inside and to order your own copy today!
- Our Pepperoni Dip is another great way to enjoy...you guessed it--pepperoni!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.