Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you're a fan of feel-good soul food, then you're going to love our shortcut version of a classic southern tradition: chicken and waffles! These Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites are guaranteed to be a hit at any of your get-togethers. You might even make this your next go-to snack recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 16 bite-sized frozen waffles, toasted (see Note)
- 4 frozen breaded chicken tender strips, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Add peaches and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until peaches are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place waffles on a platter.
- Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and place a slice on each waffle. Place 1 peach slice on top of chicken and drizzle with peach syrup from skillet. Serve immediately.
- If you can't find bite-sized waffles, feel free to use 4 regular waffles and just cut into quarters--they'll work just as well!
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.