Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of feel-good soul food, then you're going to love our shortcut version of a classic southern tradition: chicken and waffles! These Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites are guaranteed to be a hit at any of your get-togethers. You might even make this your next go-to snack recipe!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 16 bite-sized frozen waffles, toasted (see Note)
- 4 frozen breaded chicken tender strips, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Add peaches and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until peaches are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place waffles on a platter.
- Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and place a slice on each waffle. Place 1 peach slice on top of chicken and drizzle with peach syrup from skillet. Serve immediately.
- If you can't find bite-sized waffles, feel free to use 4 regular waffles and just cut into quarters--they'll work just as well!
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!