Thai Chicken Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup rice, 1 cup of chicken & vegetable mixture
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our Thai Chicken Stir Fry recipe is going to be a new family favorite! Everything about it is as easy as it gets, and that's why you'll love it. Your family will love the flavors! Easy chicken stir fry recipes are fairly simple to come by, but none of them taste like this: deliciously fresh and exotically sweet!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen vegetable egg rolls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 (12-ounce) bag frozen spiralized carrots, thawed well
- 1/2 (12-ounce) bag frozen spiralized zucchini, thawed well
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen diced chicken, thawed
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) box frozen sticky white rice
What to Do
- Cook egg rolls according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil until hot. Add carrots, zucchini, broccoli and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy and chicken and heat for 5 minutes. Add chili sauce, mix well and continue to heat for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat white rice according to package directions. Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture over rice and serve with vegetable egg roll.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.