Very Special Chicken Tenders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes these Very Special Chicken Tenders so special? It's our secret-ingredient breading that gives them the perfect texture and taste. You won't be able to resist these ones!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup finely crushed sweetened corn and oat cereal (We used Cap'n Crunch.)
- 1/4 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine cereal, crackers, and nuts; mix well.
- Lightly coat chicken fingers with cooking spray then dip in cereal mixture, coating completely. Place on baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and coating is crispy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.