Fast Break Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With these convenience ingredients, this chili can be put together fast, giving you a break from long hours of kitchen duty! Don't worry if you don't have a crowd to feed 'cause this chili freezes well.
What You'll Need
- 4 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 (1-3/4-ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 3 (15-ounce) cans chili beans
- 3 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook ground chuck in a Dutch oven, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings; return ground chuck to Dutch oven.
- Stir in chili mix and next 6 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!