The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
While they're cheering for their favorite team, give 'em something else to cheer about by serving up heaping bowls of beefy, Touchdown Chili. This recipe is hearty enough to keep them going until the last play, and easy enough so that you can set it and forget it!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) jar salsa
- 4 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium heat, combine ground beef and onion; saute 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients to soup pot; mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 to 50 minutes, until chili begins to thicken.
Test Kitchen Tip
For all you slow cooker fans...after browning the ground beef, as directed above, add beef and remaining ingredients to a 4- to 4-1/2-quart slow cooker. Cook on LOWfor 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 4 hours, and dinner is done whenever you need it.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!