19th Hole Spritzers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is more refreshing than an icy cold drink. Well, except for an icy cold drink with ice cubes made out of lemonade, iced coffee or even milk. Here we added lemonade ice cubes to iced tea and finished it off with a splash of lemon-lime sparkling water to give our Arnold Palmer a new twist. Wanna add a shot of vodka or rum? Go ahead; there are no rules. (Except you need to be 21 to drink the spiked version.)
What You'll Need
- 10 lemonade ice cubes (see Tip)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) refrigerated ice tea
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon-lime sparkling water or soda
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
What to Do
- In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir. Garnish with mint and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir. Garnish with mint and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!