Candy Bar Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After Halloween, there seems to be so much candy, we donâ€™t know what to do with it all. Here is the rich and creamy solution to turn those bags of chocolate bars into a rich cooler that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 (2- to 3-ounce) candy bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups ice cubes
What To Do:
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!