Candy Bar Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After Halloween, there seems to be so much candy, we donâ€™t know what to do with it all. Here is the rich and creamy solution to turn those bags of chocolate bars into a rich cooler that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 (2- to 3-ounce) candy bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 642
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 89g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!