Champagne Raspberry Floats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toast the new year in style with our Champagne Raspberry Floats. The combination of raspberry, ice cream, and bubbly really makes these floats...pop! Your party guests are going to love them.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle Prosecco or champagne
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries and sugar; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until raspberries have broken down, stirring occasionally. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour raspberry sauce through a fine mesh strainer, pressing down with a wooden spoon to remove seeds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, spoon 2 tablespoons raspberry sauce into bottom of 4 champagne glasses. Add ice cream, top with champagne, fresh raspberries, and a drizzle of remaining raspberry sauce. Serve immediately.
Since you're breaking out the bubbly anyway, how about making these Champagne Cupcakes too?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 793
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 89mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!