Champagne Dessert Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tablespoons
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
We've got a decadent New Year's dessert that will have the party ringing in the flavors well before midnight. Made with dry cake mix and pink champagne, we use some gold and white decorating sugar to top it off for a fancy-looking, creamy tasting dessert dip that will make everyone feel like they're at a high-class party. So slice the strawberries, set out the lady fingers, and watch as our Champagne Dessert Dip disappears long before the ball drops.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup dry white cake mix
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup pink champagne
- Decorative sugar crystals for topping
- Strawberries for dipping
- Lady fingers for dipping
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix (yes, we are talking about the dry cake mix, right out of the box), frosting, and champagne until smooth. Go ahead and beat this really well as we want it to be light and fluffy. Spoon into a serving bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Right before serving, decorate the top with gold and white sugar crystals. Serve with strawberries and lady fingers for dipping.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more champagne-favorites, try our fancy-dancy Champagne Cupcakes and, for some added pink flair, set out our Champagne Raspberry Floats!
- Ring in the New Year right with some can't resist-appetizers, like our Almond Crusted Brie and these yummy Party Stuffed Mushrooms!
- Need help planning the whole party? We've got you covered! Check out our Easy New Year's Eve Party Menu!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more holiday favorites download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 211
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!