We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While hanging out in a galaxy far, far away, we stopped by Batuu and got Luke Skywalker's favorite drink of all time; Blue Milk! Taking inspiration from the original, we made up our own tasty version, and while Luke Skywalker hasn't officially tasted it, we think he'll love it just as much as the original. It's so yummy, you'll want to make extra for your next Rebel Alliance meeting.
Click HERE to enter our Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Vacation Giveaway!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (0.22-ounce) packet blue raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine coconut and rice milks, sugar, lemonade drink mix, vanilla, and ice cubes.
- Blend 30 to 60 seconds or until slushy and well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Since this is a slushy drink, it’s best to serve it right away. However, if you do need to keep it chilled for a bit before serving it, pop it in the freezer (yes, right in the blender) and make sure you stir it occasionally. If you leave it in for more than an hour or so, it will probably set up and not be pourable.
- Click HERE to enter our Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Vacation Giveaway!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more snacks the whole family will love, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.