Cherry Berry Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A twist on classic lemonade, Cherry Berry Lemonade adds a sweet kick of flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- Package frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 cups water
What to Do
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour fruit mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in 3 cups water. Serve over ice.
To make yummy ice pops with this fruity lemonade, simply pour evenly into 14 (4-ounce) plastic pop molds. Insert plastic pop sticks, and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Makes 14 pops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 354
- Calories from Fat 2.6
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 7.6mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 86g 0 %