Cherry Berry Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A twist on classic lemonade, Cherry Berry Lemonade adds a sweet kick of flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- Package frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 cups water
What to Do
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour fruit mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in 3 cups water. Serve over ice.
To make yummy ice pops with this fruity lemonade, simply pour evenly into 14 (4-ounce) plastic pop molds. Insert plastic pop sticks, and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Makes 14 pops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 354
- Calories from Fat 2.6
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 7.6mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 86g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!