Fancy Non Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thought you could only get those fancy, colorful drinks in fancy restaurants? Well, here's a recipe to make you and your gang feel special at home, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups whole or 2 percent milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons extra-fine granulated sugar
- 8 ice cubes
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you'd like, garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry or maybe a sprig of fresh mint, if available.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!