Watermelon Champagne Sangria
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be the toast of the town when you serve our easy Watermelon Champagne Sangria. Watermelon plus a lively combo of fresh fruit turns a bottle of bubbly into homemade sangria. Raise a glass of colorful and flavorful pizzazz at your next party.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and broken into sections
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced just before serving the sangria
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 1 bottle dry champagne
What to Do
- Toss the fruit together and divide among champagne glasses. Pour champagne over the fruit, and serve.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!