Flavor Packed Fruit Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Regular fruit juice and the juice from canned fruit are perfect for adding to ice cubes and ice molds. This punch is really flavorful when you use ice cubes made with the juice from canned peaches!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 24 ounces (two 12-ounce) cans lemon-lime-flavored soda
- 12 ice cubes or 1 1-quart ice mold
What to Do
- Combine the orange juice concentrate and pineapple juice in a punch bowl or large container.
- Just before serving, add the soda and ice cubes or ice mold. (If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate the mixture, and add the soda and ice just before serving.)
You could use almost any flavor fruit juice and flavored ice cubes. Use your favorites!