We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your holiday beverage tray with this fun and festive recipe for Gingersnap Eggnog! It's creamy and easy to make for any holiday occasion. One sip and your guests will be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, eggnog, brandy (if desired) and cookies; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a cookie, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!