We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your holiday beverage tray with this fun and festive recipe for Gingersnap Eggnog! It's creamy and easy to make for any holiday occasion. One sip and your guests will be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, eggnog, brandy (if desired) and cookies; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a cookie, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.