We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your holiday beverage tray with this fun and festive recipe for Gingersnap Eggnog! It's creamy and easy to make for any holiday occasion. One sip and your guests will be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, eggnog, brandy (if desired) and cookies; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a cookie, and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.