We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ask anyone in the U.S. where the best bourbon comes from and you're sure to hear, "Kentucky," which is why we named this holiday pleasin' beverage Kentucky Eggnog. It's full of the "spirit" of Kentucky and is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) heavy cream, well chilled, divided
- 1 cup egg substitute (see Note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup bourbon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whip 1 cup heavy cream with an electric beater on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a punch bowl, combine egg substitute and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Add remaining 3 cups heavy cream, whipped cream, milk, bourbon, if desired, and nutmeg. Whisk until well blended and serve immediately.
Looking for another great and easy eggnog recipe? Click here to view our collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 2,256
- Calories from Fat 1,629
- Total Fat 181g 279 %
- Saturated Fat 113g 564 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 58g 116 %
- Cholesterol 672mg 224 %
- Sodium 376mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 139g 46 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 88g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.