Mile High Chocolate Malted
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The secret to our Mile High Chocolate Malted is in the malted milk balls. This do-it-yourself "luscious to the last drop" soda fountain favorite will make you feel good from the very first sip.
What You'll Need
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1 pint)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 bag (7 ounces) chocolate malted milk balls, crushed (see Note)
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except whipped cream, and blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into tall glasses, top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Makes about 1 quart.
Here's an easy way to crush the malted milk balls: Place them in a resealable plastic storage bag, close tightly, and crush with a rolling pin or hammer. You know, you can use whole milk, 2%, 1%, or fat-free milk, the choice is yours. And if you want to lighten it up, use low-fat frozen yogurt in place of the vanilla ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!