We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your friends and get to sippin' on this ultra satisfying Millennium Cocktail. It's so refreshingly sweet and tart, you'll pass this recipe down for generations. Serve it in a mason jar and garnish with strawberries for a picture perfect presentation!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 large fresh strawberries
What to Do
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, whiskey, water, ice, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Blend 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, or until slushy. Add the strawberries and blend an additional 10 seconds, just until the strawberries are broken up.
- Place remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Dip the rim of each of 4 champagne glasses into the cocktail mixture then into sugar until the rims are coated.
- Fill glasses with the cocktail mixture and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.