The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Rice Pudding Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need an easy holiday gift idea that's budget-friendly, too? Make our Chocolate Rice Pudding Mix! Rice pudding is already a fan-favorite, but when you add chocolate chips to the mix...it's even more delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint mason jar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt; mix well. Spoon into mason jar and pack down slightly.
- Layer with chocolate chips and rice, then seal jar tightly.
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out!
Chocolate Rice Pudding
Makes 6 Servings
- 4-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 jar chocolate rice pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped topping for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add milk and bring to a simmer. Slowly stir in rice pudding mix and cook over medium-low heat 20 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
- Spoon pudding into individual cups and let cool slightly, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.