The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Rice Pudding Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need an easy holiday gift idea that's budget-friendly, too? Make our Chocolate Rice Pudding Mix! Rice pudding is already a fan-favorite, but when you add chocolate chips to the mix...it's even more delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint mason jar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt; mix well. Spoon into mason jar and pack down slightly.
- Layer with chocolate chips and rice, then seal jar tightly.
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out!
Chocolate Rice Pudding
Makes 6 Servings
- 4-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 jar chocolate rice pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped topping for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add milk and bring to a simmer. Slowly stir in rice pudding mix and cook over medium-low heat 20 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
- Spoon pudding into individual cups and let cool slightly, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped topping.