We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This holiday-festive refreshing "grown-ups only" drink is as red as Rudolph's nose and sure to bring loads of cheer! Our pomegranate-infused Santa Spritzers have a splash of rum sure to get everyone in the spirit of the season.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups ice, divided
- 4 ounces rum, divided
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice, divided
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, divided
- 4 teaspoons pomegranate arils (seeds), divided
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
What to Do
- Fill a large glass with ice. Add 1 ounce rum, 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice, 1 cup lemon-lime soda and 1 teaspoon pomegranate arils. Stir and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Repeat 3 times with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.