Dreamy Orange Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm...this Dreamy Orange Cream is like a creamsicle in a glass!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until orange juice concentrate has dissolved.
- Add ginger ale; mix well and serve. If not serving immediately, add the ginger ale just before serving.
For a festive look, add some orange slices as a garnish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.