Dreamy Orange Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm...this Dreamy Orange Cream is like a creamsicle in a glass!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until orange juice concentrate has dissolved.
- Add ginger ale; mix well and serve. If not serving immediately, add the ginger ale just before serving.
For a festive look, add some orange slices as a garnish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.