Dreamy Orange Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm...this Dreamy Orange Cream is like a creamsicle in a glass!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until orange juice concentrate has dissolved.
- Add ginger ale; mix well and serve. If not serving immediately, add the ginger ale just before serving.
For a festive look, add some orange slices as a garnish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!