Dreamy Orange Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm...this Dreamy Orange Cream is like a creamsicle in a glass!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until orange juice concentrate has dissolved.
- Add ginger ale; mix well and serve. If not serving immediately, add the ginger ale just before serving.
For a festive look, add some orange slices as a garnish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!