We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our No-Egg Eggnog is a delicious non-alcoholic eggnog recipe that doesn't use any eggs! It's so good, everyone will be slurping it off their lips!
What You'll Need
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 teaspoons rum extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; mix well. Add rum extract and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Add half of whipped cream mixture to milk mixture; stir until well blended. Dollop remaining whipped cream mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Serve immediately.
This recipe can be made ahead, but you may need to add some milk to thin it down just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 622
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 51g 78 %
- Saturated Fat 32g 159 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 190mg 63 %
- Sodium 301mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!