Peach Banana Blossom
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing dessert beverage was inspired by the Orange Blossom cocktail drink. It's thick and creamy like a milkshake and features the fruity flavor combo of bananas, peaches, and oranges. Our Peach Banana Blossom will definitely excite your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except peaches; blend just until smooth.
- Add peach slices and blend just until smooth. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!