Peach Banana Blossom
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing dessert beverage was inspired by the Orange Blossom cocktail drink. It's thick and creamy like a milkshake and features the fruity flavor combo of bananas, peaches, and oranges. Our Peach Banana Blossom will definitely excite your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except peaches; blend just until smooth.
- Add peach slices and blend just until smooth. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.