We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drinking our Peach Frosty is like drinking fresh peaches, so enjoy the best of summer!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place peach slices, confectioners' sugar, and milk in a blender; puree until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
If you want, you can cut down on calories by using skim milk instead of whole milk, and ice milk instead of ice cream. You can make these look extra festive if you garnish with additional peach slices, some berries, or whipped cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!