We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drinking our Peach Frosty is like drinking fresh peaches, so enjoy the best of summer!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place peach slices, confectioners' sugar, and milk in a blender; puree until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
If you want, you can cut down on calories by using skim milk instead of whole milk, and ice milk instead of ice cream. You can make these look extra festive if you garnish with additional peach slices, some berries, or whipped cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!