Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat yourself to a glass of this thick and creamy peanut butter, banana, and chocolate milkshake. You won't be disappointed! This Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake is made from just 5 ingredients and tastes like a real dream.
What You'll Need
- 5 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 ripe banana, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 153mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!